- Simply place the blood collection tubes to be analyzed, necessary reagents, and specialized pretreatment vials into the CLAM-2000 which then performs all processes automatically.
- Each sample is processed successively in parallel, to optimize instrument usage and sample throughput.
- The CLAM-2000 frees up time spent by laboratory staff performing tedious sample preparation steps, thus increasing laboratory efficiency.
- Easy to access software controlled management of reagents, calibration curves, control samples, and system maintenance ensures system performance and reliability.
- Easy to interpret charts and figures alert users to decreasing reagent volumes or variable QC sample results.
- Eliminates manual operations involving biological samples, such as dispensing. Not only does this improve reproducibility of data, but it minimizes user contact with biohazardous material.
- Potentially infectious waste products are kept isolated inside the system. This allows such waste to be disposed of after the analysis is finished, according to the procedures specified for that laboratory.
Perform All Processes from Collection of Samples in the Blood Collection Tubes to Sample Pretreatment and Analysis Automatically
User-Friendly Experimental Design and Execution
Precise Control of Analytical Results
Improves Accuracy and Reproducibility of Analytical Data
The Benefits of CLAM-2000 Automation on LC-MS/MS Workflows
Reduces Operator Errors
Increased Laboratory Efficiency and Safety
CLAM-2000-LC-MS/MS Application Examples
Pretreatment Conditions and Analysis Flow
Quantitative results of drug spiked into serum
|r2||QC samples concentration (ng/mL)||Accuracy (%)||%RSD (n=3)|
|Aldosterone||+||0.03 – 1.14||0.997||0.03||0.46||1.14||96.5||102.0||102.8||6.3||7.9||3.6|
|Aldosterone (neg)||–||0.03 –|
|DHEAS (neg)||–||12.9 –|